Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fun Things in Maui

       Last week we went to Black Rock.  Black Rock is a beach in Maui.  We did a lot of fun stuff.  I made a pillow out of sand.  Mommy buried me in the sand.  I went snorkeling with Daddy and we saw a lot of fish.  We saw a sea turtle and Lauipala and Lawiliwilinukunukuoioi and Humuhumunukunukuapoaa.  I liked the beach because the sand was soft. I also found a lava rock.

  
        One day, Alex, Siti and I made a lei at the hotel.  Alex and I made pink and purple lei.  I picked the pink flowers, myself.  The pink flowers are called plumeria flowers.

Plumeria flowers can also come in white.  They grow on trees and smell very good.  I made a pattern.  The pattern was purple, purple, purple, pink, pink.



        The pool at our hotel was fun.  There was a waterslide, two spraying turtles, sprinklers and a floating dolphin chained to the ground.  I liked to jump on the turtle and slide down the shell.   It was so much funner than in Phoenix.


    
       

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty in front of all those flowers. Love Aunt Amery