Saturday, September 18, 2010

Good Friends

One day, we went to the beach and played and some people went snorkeling like my mom and dad.  Joseph did not want to go into the water.  It was very fun.  Then we ate a snack.  I was still hungry so I ate more wheat thins.  It was yum yum in my tum tum.  I like the beach.  Then we went home.

Afterward, we went to the science class at the park.  I spent all my time on the cover of my science book but I was listening, too.  The cover of my science book has lots and lots of hearts that I drew.  We did an experiment.  We put water in a dish and we put matches in the water and they were floating.  Then we put dish washing soap in the water.   What happened to the matches?  They spread out to the corners of the dish.  And then we went out of school and played on the playground.

I liked the hula class, too.  The teacher was nice.  We did hula.  It was very fun because we got to do stuff that I like.  We pretended to pet the kitty to move our arms in the right way that we do hula.  And I also made a friend.







   

No comments: